Learning Disabilities Association of Peterborough – Commercial 1
Who we are
The Learning Disabilities Association of Peterborough (LDAP) is a non-profit charitable organization committed to enabling individuals with learning disabilities to reach their full potential.
Our efforts are directed toward assisting people with learning disabilities and their families by providing support, guidance and resource information. For a complete list of our services please visit our Programs & Services section.
Whom we can help
- Parents of Children with learning disabilities and/or ADD/HD
- Individuals with learning problems and/or ADD/HD
- Students who would like to learn more about these disabilities
- Educators, employers, health workers and social service workers
Things to Remember
- Having a learning disability is a condition for life
- You are not alone
- Support and information is available
- Celebrate your uniqueness
- NEVER GIVE UP
Did You Know…
Did you know that one in 10 Canadians is affected by a Learning Disability! That is over 3 million Canadians!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey
, the world's leading questionnaire tool.